Frequently asked questions…
Why Elecs Print is the partner we are looking for ?
The answer to this question relies on many factors, however, if we have to mention at least 3, those would be:
- Elecs Group Holding delivers machinery, technology and software solutions to manufacturers of almost branches. That is why we are very well aware of your complex and specific requirements towards the labels. So we don’t offer self-adhesive paper in the form of a label, we deliver the exact product you need.
- Our technical capabilities extend to almost all areas of the segment operate in, so that we fulfill your expectations accordingly.
- Our printing house works non-stop, has all the necessary materials on stock in large quantities, so that you can be 100% sure that even your last-minute needs will be completely satisfied.
Are there any restrictions in the drafting of a label with the desired size and configuration?
- Generally, there are lots of options for producing your label. We have over 1000 instruments with different sizes and configurations, from which you can choose. Of course, we can quickly deliver a special instrument (stamping die) for manufacturing your desired label.
Can I buy universal labels, or do I always have to order and wait?
- We have a wide variety of standardized labels and thermal transfer ribbons on stock. You can purchase them from our E-Shop. Moreover, we can print the desired information directly on the selected standard labels on one of our special printers.
What is the color sample for ?
- The color sample is an exact simulation of your project, printed on a paper. Based on that sample, you can still assign adjustments and make changes to the artistic design. This sample also is the repeatability benchmark of the color tone in each subsequent edition.
How fast are the labels made?
- This depends on the type of the order- whether we are talking about design from scratch, or sample reproduction, or files you give us. But generally the terms for printing a new product is up to 7 days, subsequent orders- 3 to 5 days. We also can complete an order last-minute, in 24 hours, but only for already previously printed products.
Is there a minimum order number for labels ?
- No minimum order number!
What is the difference between cold and hot and what to choose?
- Visually, there is no difference.
What makes our banderol labels unique?
- This is our own technology. The banderol label is suitable for application on products, the surfaces of which shouldn’t come in contact with the adhesive layer of the label. The banderol is placed on the product together with the support base of the self-adhesive paper and tightly covers the contour of the product, by applying it to the zone of overlap only, achieving functionality, aesthetics of application and optimized cost.
- Banderol labels are wound on a roll, which allows preprint, thus eliminating the need for an additional label, bearing variable information about date of production.
- When labeling with banderol labels, the glue has no contact with the shell of the product, which is especially important for products with “edible” shell. In sausage products, the unpleasant stickiness from the residual label glue is practically non-existent.
- The silicone impregnated base plate of the label serves as barrier when labeling greasy products, which improves their aesthetic appearance.
- The banderol labels are made of all self-adhesive materials, that are designed for labels. Different configurations of the label’s contour are possible, as well as full color printing and foil lamination.
What is a booklet label?
- Booklet labels are two machine-made self-adhesive labels, that have their fronts and adhesive layers printed. Thus, in a space for one label, four times more information can be printed. The top label can be repeatedly scrolled to a certain position and the information between the two labels can be read, after that it can be glued back to its default position.