|• Digi Teraoka scales combine long time traditions with functionality and reliability to meet the requirements of the world market.
• Easy integration into the local store net (TCP/IP protocol), leads to high productivity and economy of the consumables.
• Маssive metal frame of the scale - for stable metrology characteristics and print quality.
• Easy insert of the cassette with roll of labels.
• Easy reach to the thermal head secures proper management and long life.
• High-tech performance – combination of small dimensions and high reliability.
• Рrinter resolution - 8 dot/mm – for printing graphic elements (logo, quality seal, etc.)
• High printing speed (150 mm/s) and weighing - can reach 20 cycles printing/packaging per minute.
• Ten fonts and high density of the print – can do labels with different dimensions and formats.
• Economy of consumables of 30-50% - the same information can be printed on a smaller label.
• Multi-process architecture - scales can simultaneously weigh, print, receive data by the interface, enter data by keyboard and show information on the display.
• Keyboard with digital and sound feedback connection, humidity proof.
• Large memory - can store data for 7500 articles (PLU): advertizing notes, tare, etc.
• Programmable bar code - widely used by the producers. Printing of total and subtotal labels (series, lot). Password protection of each regime.
• Non-stop work - programming and creation of reports in online mode, without stopping the machine work.
• Net - Wireless RF IEEE 802.11b for creating wireless local nets (Optional).